Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg
Vitamin B12 is a soluble vitamin necessary for energy production; for nervous system function as it is needed to produce myelin, the fatty matter that forms a protective sheath around nerves; for the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps with retention and learning; for the synthesis of red blood cells; for producing the genetic materials, DNA and RNA. It can help psychological state and give you energy. Most vitamin B12 comes from animal source foods and is deficient in strict vegetarian diets. Vitamin B12 works with folic acid to control homocysteine levels. Research shows that high levels of homocysteine may dramatically increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. However, many of us may not be absorbing the vitamin B12 as effectively from food as we could and others, such as vegetarians, may develop outright deficiencies in this important vitamin. Studies show that supplemental vitamin B12 can help us in other ways, too.
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorder
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
Directions: 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Dissolve under the tongue for maximum benefit. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size 1 Tablet|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg||16,667 % **|
|** Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients:Lactose(from milk),cellulose,croscarmellose|
|sodium,magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).|
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!