If your joints feel tight and inflamed, why not reach for Turmeric? Research shows it works on joint pain in the same way that anti-inflammatory drugs do, but without the side effects! Turmeric (also known as curcumin) is a cooking spice used in Ayurvedic medicine. For centuries, the wise Indian guru’s have used Turmeric to prevent and treat inflammatory conditions of the joints.
- Digestive aid
- Relieves gas and heartburn
- Protects the liver
- Increases bile
- Stimulates the contraction of the gallbladder
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!