Thorne Research Stress B Complex Vitamin 60 Capsules
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is essential for healthy adrenal, immune, and nerve function. Stress B Complex supplies 225 mg of pantothenic acid and the bioactive forms of the other B vitamins to ensure patients get the most bioavailable B-complex available. This formula provides support for those who not only require a good vitamin B-complex but who may also need extra adrenal support.
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 250 mg
- Niacinamide 80 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 40 mg
- Riboflavin (25 mg from Riboflavin and 3.6 mg from Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg from Pyridoxine HCl and 3.4 mg from Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 28.4 mg
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 80 mcg
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Calcium Laurate
- Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.