The modern diet is often lacking in one of its four cornerstones - bitter foods. Bitterness plays an important role in digestion, stimulating bile production, breaking down fats, lessening feelings of fullness or gas, and promoting regularity. If you struggle with digestive issues, we've got news: this bitter truth can be easy to swallow (and can improve your digestive health). Maria's Swedish Bitters, developed by Austrian herbalist Maria Treben, is a natural tonic that blends traditional herbs that have been used for generations to fill the bitter void and ease digestion.
- Herbal bitters that help reduce gas and bloating and stimulate digestion
- Made with only premium quality and tested herbal ingredients
- Free of additives
- A well-established, time-proven formula
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicines as a digestive tonic and a mild laxative.
- Adults: Shake the bottle well before using. Take 5 ml (1 tsp) in water or herbal tea, 3-4 times daily. CAUTIONS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications or if you have a medical condition. Consult a health care practitioner for use as a laxative beyond 1 week at a time. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if diarrhea, abdominal cramps, spasms, and/or pain occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have kidney disorders, gallstones, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel conditions, bowel obstruction / inflammation, if symptoms persist/worsen or if you are allergic to the Asteraceae/Compositae family.
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!