Allergies? Use the power of nature to feel better quickly!
Pascallerg is a Homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of hay fever and other allergies such as sneezing, wheezing, dyspnea and itching of the skin and eye.
What is Pascallerg®?
Pascallerg® is a non-drowsy homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of hay fever, and other allergies including spring allergies. Made with a homeopathic combination of chromium kali sulphuricum, acidum formicicum, and gelsemium, it is not a natural antihistamine, but acts like one by relieving symptoms of allergic rhinitis and stimulating the body to heal itself. This allergy remedy is very gentle acting on the body. The small tablets can be used for children and adults!
Pascallerg® has been used for decades and works effectively to relieve the symptoms associated with allergies and hay fever including skin reactions, stuffy nose, watery eyes, sneezing and wheezing. It is useful for seasonal allergies (pollen, ragweed), allergic rhinitis and many other allergic reactions, including skin and food allergies.
It can also help with allergies and allergic rhinitis from multiple causes. Some causes include animal dander, pollen from plants during allergy season (tree pollen, ragweed) and indoor allergens like dust.
Pascallerg® is not immunotherapy, a conventional decongestant, nasal spray or oral antihistamine, although it may relieve symptoms similar to that of allergy remedies or natural antihistamines.
What are some common allergens that Pascallerg® can help with?
Pascallerg® is effective in treating the symptoms of several allergies, including, but not limited to:
- Plants - pollen from grasses and plants (Hay fever/Seasonal allergies)
- Food - seafood, tree nuts, eggs, milk, sesame and soy products
- Insects - dust mites, bees, wasps
- Medicines - prescription antibiotics like penicillin, non-prescription medications like aspirin
- Animal dander - fur and skin flakes from domestic pets like cats and dogs
- Chemicals - household cleaning products, skin lotions and soaps
* For acute symptomatic relief, Pascallerg® can be taken up to twelve times daily in adults and children over the age of 12.
* Pascallerg® can be taken as an acute treatment for spring allergies and seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Why Choose Pascallerg®?
- Effective and well tolerated
- Proven efficacy
- Suitable for ages 1 and up
- Non-drowsy, non-sedating
- A homeopathic alternative to anti-histamines, allergen immunotherapy, decongestants, nasal sprays and allergy medications
- Treats many spring allergy symptoms including rhinitis, nasal congestion, blocked nasal passages, watery eyes, itchy eyes, itchy skin
- Effective for rhinitis and allergic rhinitis from many causes
- Homeopathic preparation - very gentle acting on the body
- Alternative to other natural antihistamines such as stinging nettle
While conventional medications such as antihistamines, allergen immunotherapy and decongestants can help with the symptoms of spring allergies and rhinitis, there are other options that act like antihistamines. Pascallerg® is one of these, relieving symptoms of spring allergies and allowing your body to continue to function throughout the day. Keep in mind that more severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis, asthma) should be investigated by an allergist before any treatment.
Please note that Pascallerg® is made with lactose-monohydrate and is therefore not suitable for people who have an intolerance. As well, people with a hypersensitivity to chromium should not use Pascallerg®.
1 tablet contains:
Chromium kali sulphuricum Trit. 2X 25.0 mg
Acidum formicicum Trit. 2X 2.5 mg
Gelsemium sempervirens Trit. 2X 2.5 mg
Lactose-monohydrate, corn starch, calcium behenate.
Adults, children age 12 and up: acute 1 tablet every 30-60 minutes maximum 12 times a day, chronic 1 tablet 1-3 times a day;
Children (6-11): acute 1 tablet every 30-60 minutes maximum 8 times a day, chronic 1 tablet twice a day;
Children (1-5): acute 1 tablet every 30-60 minutes maximum 6 times a day, chronic 1 tablet once a day.
Allow the tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth for Adults, children age 3 and up, for children under 2 years of age dissolve the tablet in a small amount of water.
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!