Panax Ginseng 100 mg
- Helps support cognitive function and/or reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress)
- Enhances physical performance (in cases of physical stress)
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar control
- May have positive effects on the immune system
- Useful for hormonal balance and adrenal support
Panax ginseng, also known as Chinese or red ginseng, is an adaptogen that helps combat the mental and physical effects of stress. It also acts as a tonic, increasing overall energy and stamina. Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer is made to a strict standard that guarantees a minimum 10% ginsenosides.
|Serving Size 1 Softgel|
|Panax ginseng C.A.Meyer extract (root)||100 mg **|
|Ginsenosides (10%)(RG1 & RB1)||10 mg**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
|Other ingredients: Organic flaxseed oil(certified organic),softgel|
|capsule(gelatin,glycerin,puritfied water,carob powder),|
|yellow beeswax,soy lecithin.|
1 capsule, 1 -3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.