NOW Foods Ulcetrol With PepZin GI & Mastic Gum is designed to protect and support a healthy stomach lining. Ulcetrol™ contains PepZin GI®, which has been shown to provide a defense against damaging assault on the stomach’s mucosal cells. NOW Ulcetrol has the additional benefit of Mastic Gum, a natural resin from Pistacia lentiscus, a small evergreen tree native to Greece. Mastic Gum similarly supports stomach health, having demonstrated its effectiveness at providing relief of digestive discomfort.
- Helps to reduce discomfort associated with inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract
- With PepZin GI® & Mastic Gum
- Egg free, soy free
- Calcium (from calcium carbonate) 70 mg
- PepZin GI® (Zinc L-Carnosine) 37.5 mg, providing:
- Zinc 8 mg
- L-Carnosine 28.5 mg
- Mastic Gum (Pistacia lentiscus) 100 mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) (Bark) 100 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Stearic acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Vegetarian Grade Coating (water, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, cellulose, stearic acid).
Directions: Adult Dosage: Take two tablets twice daily.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are allergic to the plant or pollen of the Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency.