- Helps prevent biotin deficiency
- Supports skin health to reduce dry skin
- Strengthens nails and reduces brittleness
- Encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy hair
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein
Natural Factors Biotin 10,000 mcg is a one-a-day vegetarian-friendly supplement that promotes healthy nails as well as prevents and improves splitting and brittle fingernail health. Biotin 10,000 mcg also increases the health of skin, strengthens and promotes thicker hair. This essential B vitamin helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for the maintenance of good health. Biotin is also available in 1000 mcg and 5000 mcg vegetarian capsules.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Biotin (vitamin B7) is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a vital part in healthy metabolism and helps create important enzymes.
- It increases the health of skin, strengthens and promotes thicker hair. It promotes healthy nails and prevents and improves splitting and brittle fingernail health.
- Biotin also helps the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.