We all love to eat, but what we dislike is that sluggish feeling and uncomfortable sense of fullness that often comes in the aftermath of a heavy or hearty meal. A common tradition in Europe, bitters have been cherished for centuries to help make the eating experience more enjoyable. Many of the gastrointestinal problems people experience today were very rare among our ancestors. It is actually the bitter taste in the mouth that triggers the optimal functioning of our digestive process. The combination of stimulating herbs and bitter food extracts in Gallexier makes for a pleasant, mellow tasting digestive aid to accompany or to round off the main meal of the day.*
- Gallexier Herbal Bitters is made with artichoke leaves, dandelion, tumeric root, gentian root, blessed thistle and other time-honored herbs to support digestion*
- Gallexier’s taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making this elixir ideal as an aperitif or an after-meal digestive*
- Safe to take on a regular basis, but particularly beneficial after fatty or rich foods
- A non-habit forming alcohol free bitter
- Thoughtfully bottled in environmentally-friendly recyclable glass
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, artificial additives and preservatives
- All vegetarian and vegan liquid formula
- Certified Kosher
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid digestion*
- Helps reduce indigestion, and flatulence*
- Improves fat digestion*
- The gentian and ginger found in Gallexier are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nausea*
- It is also helpful for those with sweet cravings, as the bitter taste helps to correct this imbalance*
Domestic orders within Canada over $150 are eligible for FREE shipping! For all other orders an easy, flat rate, shipping fee of $9.99 will apply during checkout.
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.