- Prevents birth defects in unborn children
- Necessary for proper brain function
- Helps lower homocysteine levels in the blood
- Reduces the risk of colon polyps
- Aids in the production of healthy red blood cells
Natural Factors Folic Acid delivers 1 mg of folate per tablet, and is more bioavailable in supplemental form than from food. Folate plays an important role in the prevention of neural tube defects when taken prior to conception and during early pregnancy. It helps in the production of red blood cells and factors in the maintenance of good health.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Folic acid (folate)
Non-Medicinal IngredientsCalcium phosphate, micro- crystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!