Blackberry Leaf Organic
Blackberry has been in use throughout the world for ages. The ancient Greeks and Romans used the leaves and roots for their medicinal properties both internally and topically and prized the fruit as a delicacy. In the New World, the same was true of our indigenous peoples.
Blackberry leaf tea doesn't taste like blackberries at all, it tastes more like black tea thanks to the special fermentation process. The tea is flavourful, high in tannins, and contains no caffeine, which explains why it's often used as a tea substitute
Organic Blackberry Leaves (Rubus villosus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
|Name||Blackberry Leaf Tea|
|UPC Code||6 28240 25106 0|
|Certified Organic by||Pro-Cert|
|Certified Kosher by:||KSA|