Symons - Super Mix Alkalizing Green Food is the most concentrated and balanced source of plant-based nutrients on the planet.
This is the same original and all-natural supplement that was first formulated by Ernie Symons, but now in a new and re-designed bottle.
- helps digestion - contains 8 enzymes (amylase, lipase, protease, emulsin, coagulase, invertase, peroxidase, and pectinase) which aids in digestion.
- fibre - contains over 10% fibre as the formula has not been freeze dried.
- Canada's original green food. First formulated in 1940 by Ernie Symons of Rocanville, Saskatchewan.
- helps with anemia - a rich source of cholorphyll which deodorizes and detoxifies the body, builds the blood and the immune system.
- contains phytosterols which have been shown to be valuable in cases of auto-immunity.
- can be used as a primary multivitamin and mineral supplement to give you more energy.
- excellent source of Vitamin A (Beta-carotene), Vitamin C and Vitamin E as well as other antioxidants such as selenium, C0Q10, glutathione, and flavonoids such as ipriflavone, formononatin, daidzein, and genestein.
- a phytonutrient source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and micro minerals such as selenium and boron for proper metabolic functioning and promoting more energy.
- the formula is over 20% protein and contains all of the essential amino acids (arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, methionine, phenolalanine, tryptophan and valine).
- an alkaline forming formula which enhances other natural medicines used to restore good health. It is a rich soure of the alkaline elements of calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- many people report (according to the manufacturer) that using Symons' Super Mix with such products as glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate for osteoarthritis, that they are more effective.
- made in Canada.
- contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, egg, yeast, dairy or gluten.
- a suggested daily serving of Symons' Super Mix for an adult consists of taking 9-10 tablets per day which is equivalent to eating 5-6 green salads.
Directions: take 4 capsules 2 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa)||490 mg|
|Millet seed (Panicum mellaceum)||46 mg|
|Buckwheat seed (Fagopyrum esculentum)||46 mg|
|Rosehips fruit (Rosa canina)||17 mg|
|Kelp leaf (Ascophyllum nodosum)||17 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, silicon dioxide|
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!