- Maintains healthy estrogen to progesterone balance
- Protects your breasts
- Reduces and eliminates the occurrence of breat cysts
- Detoxifies the liver of carcinogenic estrogens found in plastics, pesticides, cosmetics and more
- Stops flooding, heavy, debilitating periods
- Halts abnormal cell growth (fibroids, cysts, endometriosis)
- For those with PCOS and ovarian cysts
- Halts conversion of 2-hydroxyestrone metabolites to carcinogenic estrogens (16-hydroxyestrone)
- Contains the equivalent cancer protecting plant nutrients as eating 1 kilo of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc...)
- Eliminates PMS and makes periods effortless
- Maintains healthy PAP smears
- Eliminates hormonal acne
- Take before menopause to ensure a healthy transition
WHO NEEDS HORMONE BALANCING THERAPY?
- All women but especially those with:
- Exposure to pesticides, herbicides and toxins
- Fibrocystic breasts (benign breast disease)
- Obesity or weight problems
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Desire to prevent hormone dependent cancers
Indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C) is an anti-cancer phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. Research has shown that I3C helps to breakdown cancer-causing estrogens to non-toxic forms. I3C maintains a healthy cervix, protects against HPV cervical lesions and controls abnormal cell growth found in those with uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
Calcium D-glucarate is a powerful detoxifier of excess estrogens from the liver.
Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids shown to be protective against estrogen related cancers.
Curcumin is the yellow pigment of turmeric—the chief ingredient in curry. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and it works to inhibit all steps of cancer formation: initiation, promotion and progression. Curcumin also protects against inflammatory calcium loss from our bones.
DIM helps to break down cancer-causing estrogens to non-toxic forms. DIM is one of the products created by the breakdown of Indole-3-cardinol. ESTROSMARTTM has always provided DIM but now we have added an additional 50mg.
Rosemary Extract, a potent antioxidant, protects cells from cancer-causing agents, inhibits the growth of cancer cells and helps to detoxify carcinogenic estrogens.
Sulforaphane, from broccoli sprout extract, has been shown to stimulate the body's production of detoxification enzymes that eliminate xenoestrogens. Sulforaphane is also a powerful antioxidant.
2 capsules of ESTROSMART at breakfast and 2 at dinner for fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, abnormal PAPS, lumpy breasts, heavy periods and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Take with food.
2 capsules of ESTROSMART at breakfast for acne, period problems, hormone balance, to protect breasts, cervix and uterus and for maintenance. Take with food.