French Vanilla Herbal Coffee
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, and ramon seeds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
* The FDA has not evaluated these claims for accuracy.
Voted #1 desired Teeccino flavor by 2700 Teeccino fans! It is kind of a paradox to call this creamy, delicious Vanilla flavor, “French”. Afterall, it was the Maya whose ancestors discovered vanilla where the orchid grew indigenously in the rainforest and produced its beans with the help of a native sting-less bee.
But the French can take credit for taking vanilla beans to the Bourbon Islands where a French-owned, 12-year-old slave named Edmund Albius figured out how to hand pollinate the flowers and produce fragrant vanilla beans. Thus Teeccino French Vanilla reunites the Maya’s dark roasted ramon nut with the French Bourbon vanilla for a taste experience that reflects the best of both cultures!
Thus Teeccino French Vanilla reunites the Maya’s dark roasted ramon seed with the French Bourbon vanilla for a taste experience that reflects the best of both cultures!
Ingredients: organic roasted carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural vanilla flavor, ground vanilla bean