RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula 652g
- USDA Organic
- Excellent Source of Protein from RAW Organic Sprouts
- Sprouted Brown Rice Protein -17 Grams Per Serving
- Vitamin Code Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- No Soy Allergens
- 28 Serving
- RAW Food Dietary Supplement
- Lactose Free
- No Fillers
- No Isolates
- No Synthetic Nutrients
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
Garden of Life Raw Protein - Beyond Organic Protein
Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life RAW Protein - a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 14 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein - providing 17 grams and 33% of the Daily Value - including all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with Garden of Life RAW Protein - providing high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality.
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein - 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested - supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Pleasant neutral taste — great foundation for shakes, smoothies and other beverages
Raw Protein provides a complete suite of essential amino acids.
Your decision to purchase organic is not only an investment in your health, but in the health of the planet for generations to come.`
Adults mix 1 level scoop (Approximately 4 Tbsp.) in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day (scoop included). Can also be mixed with almond or rice milk. Not intended for children.
Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus, natto. Contains (fermented) soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Packaged by weight not volume. Setting may occur.