Pre Fo Pre Workout
PRE-FO is a concentrated pre-workout created with powerful ingredients like citrulline malate, acetyl l-carnitine, bitter orange extract, l-theanine, and bacopa monnieri. This unique formula is offered in mouth-watering flavors like Candy Cola Bottles and Candy Keys.
The name PRE-FO isn’t just a fun name for a pre-workout. It’s indicative of the four powerful effects this product is designed to maximise crazy energy pre-training, insane intensity and razor sharp focus, altered states of happiness and positivity as well as huge pumps and superhuman muscular endurance. PRE-FO was designed to deliver these amazing effects all without the dreaded energy crash experienced when taking other pre-workout supplements.
- INCREASE ENERGY LEVELS - Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that increases muscle energy, improves stamina and resistance, accelerates post training recovery and maximizes blood flow.
- ELEVATE YOUR MOOD - Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a neural repair nootropic that easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to remove damaged fats from the brain and strengthens neural connections. Increases production of dopamine, the feel-good hormone.
- COUNTERACT JITTERY FEEL - L-Theanine is known to be a calming agent. When paired with caffeine, it negates the undesirable side effects, but provides an intensified nootropic experience. It may reduce the rough edges that high dose of caffeine can create.
- ENHANCE BLOOD FLOW - With Pine Bark Extract, it has been found to greatly enhance blood flow and oxygen transport to muscles, allowing for massive muscular pumps as well as accelerated recovery from high intensity training.
- BURN FAT EFFECTIVELY - Increase your energy and increase your ability to rapidly break down and burn fat by stimulating beta-3 receptors in your body. Stimulate the central nervous system, creating more energy but it doesn't increase heart rate or raise blood pressure as much as caffeine does.
Mix 1 scoop in 250ml (8oz) of water and consume 15-30 minutes before training. Store in freezer after opening.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, are taking lithium, Levodopa, nitrates, or medication to treat erectile dysfunction; or if you have liver or kidney disorder, epilepsy, high blood pressure, glaucoma and/ or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome). Consumption with natural health products (e.g.bitter orange extract, synephrine, octopamine, ephedra) which increase blood pressure, or other caffeine containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, guarana, mate) is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are of child bearing age, have cardiovascular disease or hypertension, diabetes, prostate disorders, or are taking prescription medications. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, of if you are taking blood pressure medications (either hypertensive or antihypertensive), thyroid medications, sympathomimetic, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), decongestant-containing cold preparations (i.e. phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine), products containing ephedra or ephedrine, or other medications which increase blood pressure. May cause paresthesia (pins and needles), headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort, palpitations and diarrhea. Hypersensitive/ allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May result in weight gain. For occasional use only. WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN