French Roast Herbal Coffee
- Antioxidants from carob, barley and ramon seeds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
It wasn’t until I discovered ramon seeds from Central American rainforests that the dream of a dark roasted, unsweetened herbal coffee with enough body to carry coffee-like depth and intensity came into focus. The Maya drank a brewed beverage of roasted ramon nuts for all kinds of health reasons. This was their "coffee alternative" before the Spaniards ever brought the coffee tree to the Americas!
If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, French Roast was created for you. In a taste test of Teeccino’s regular flavors, Orange, Java, and French Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavor preferred dark roasted French Roast. Those who like their coffee sweeter with a lighter roast chose Orange. Those who want a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness preferred Java.
Now between all three flavors, those who say “give me regular” can find their personal preference and satisfaction!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.