Mocha Herbl Coffee
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, figs, cocoa, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
I know few people who don't have a secret chocoholic side to their personality. I like to say that chocolate is my drug of choice when I want an adrenal rush.
Fortunately in Teeccino, there's just enough cocoa powder to deliver that desirable chocolate flavor, but without noticeable stimulation from Theobromine, chocolate's main stimulant. Caffeine is such a small part of cocoa that it doesn't show up in a cup of Teeccino.
So when you want to indulge that chocolate craving without the calories or the fat, you can safely find refuge in Mocha! By the way, coffee lovers, who are adapting their taste buds to herbal coffee, find that Mocha can make that transition easier. Chocolate makes Teeccino taste ever so familiar. We find that coffee drinkers who say they don’t like any flavors, love both Mocha and Maya Chocolaté.
Really now, who can resist the chocolate temptation?
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic dates, cocoa powder, figs.