Java Herbl Coffee
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, figs, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
Keep in mind that I was an herbal tea designer when I ventured into the realm of designing an herbal coffee. Java was created after listening to coffee drinkers tell me that they wanted a regular flavor with less sweetness and fruitiness than Original.
I cut down the dates and figs and took out the citrus top notes to deliver a purer coffee flavor with a deeper roasted body, leaving just a hint of sweet. Flavored with a natural coffee flavor that doesn’t have any of the caffeine or acidity of coffee, Java satisfies the coffee drinker who wants a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness. If you want a purely unsweetened brew, try our dark roasted Maya French Roast.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, chicory, organic chicory, almonds, organic dates, natural coffee flavor, organic figs.