Dandelion is so much more than a pesky weed on your lawn! It is actually a very effective diuretic, which means it helps to pass excess fluid out of your body through your kidneys and bladder. Unlike some prescription diuretics, Dandelion is rich in potassium so your body does not end up losing this valuable mineral due to the increase in urination. Dandelion is a cleansing herb that has often been referred to as both a ‘liver tonic’ and ‘blood cleanser’. Its cleansing action makes it an excellent herb for relieving skin conditions such as eczema. As well, Dandelion helps with the mechanics of digestion by stimulating one’s appetite and releasing bile to assist with the proper breakdown of foods – especially fats.
- Acts as a gentle diuretic
- Helps increase the flow of bile
- Helps stimulate the appetite
- Helps treat digestive disturbances
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to increase flushing of the urinary tract in case of minor urinary complaints
- Liver tonic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!