- Natural Bodycare
- Natural & Organic Skincare Solutions
- Made certified organic ingredients
- Derma E is family owned and operated
- Proven natural formulations since 1984
- Certified Organic Ingredients · Anti-Aging
- Nourishes and Moisturizes
We're serious about skin care
We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural and organic skin care available. We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amounts to provide noticeable results. All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrances and are pH balanced, 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free.
- This unique organic olive-based eye creme is especially formulated to nourish the delicate tissue around your eyes.
- Botanicals such as Pycnogenol, Witch Hazel and Rose Hips provide optimum nourishment and firming benefits.
- Antioxidants including Olive Oil, Pomegranate and Green Tea help to prevent and reduce the visible signs of aging.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. Using light pressure, pat around the entire orbital area up to your eyebrow. For best results, use morning and evening.
No animal testing.
Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Organic Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemon Grass) Extract*, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Extract, Organic Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency.