B-Complex original helps the body to metabolize nutrients (fats, carbohydrates and proteins), to maintain optimum health.
B-group vitamins are indispensable and complementary, which is why a complete formula is so important. Land Art’s B-Complex original formula contains optimal concentrations, is more efficient and easier to assimilate than most other brands.
B vitamins are generally known to:
- Regulate the therapeutic balance of the nervous system, help to cope with stress, provide energy and decrease the feeling of fatigue;
- Contribute to a general feeling of well-being and to maintain good health;
- Support the growth of tissue and the formation of red blood cells;
- Help to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- Facilitate the assimilation of iron;
- Contribute to the decrease of cholesterol levels;
- Be beneficial for brain cells;
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 36 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), 30 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), 82 mg
- Vitamine B6 (chlorhydrate de pyridoxine), 27 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 9 mg
- Biotin, 90 mcg
- Folic acid (folate), 720 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, natural peach aroma, citric acid, Xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day
- Adolescents (9 to 17 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day
* Take with food.
We offer international shipping anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated based on shipment weight and size. We do not charge any additional fees for handling or packaging material.
Domestic orders within Canada over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping!