AYU has formulated 2 wonderful scrubs that suit all skin types: from sensitive skin to coarse skin, from dry skin to oily skin. Each scrub's purpose is to remove the dead cells from the skin's surface, and provide nutrients to the fresh, breathing skin. Using these scrubs will allow the skin to absorb more vitamins and minerals from the moisturizers, body lotions, and body treatments. The highest quality raw materials have been used and the particles have not been cut too small. If the particles of the ingredients used in scrubs are too small, they can deposit in the pores, causing them to clog. Using either of these scrubs will leave your skin smooth and give you a clear, fresh complexion.
About AYU Natural Beauty Care
All the ingredients used in AYU's skin care products are 100% natural, from the base to the preservatives. Wonderful elements such as: grapefruit seed extract, aloe vera extract, various essential oils, and shea butter are only a few of the hundreds of beneficial ingredients used in AYU skin care products. The health of your skin is improved by treating any primary skin issues, but the ingredients used also provide natural sun protection (shea butter used for centuries in Africa ), have antioxidants and nourish the skin by loading the skin with vital nutrients and minerals. The essential oils used in the skin care products are used as antioxidants, provide properties to treat skin issues and provide a natural, pleasant source of fragrance.
10 reasons why you should buy AYU products
- Completely unique skin care line, using principles of Ayuveda and properties of Aromatherapy.
- No artificial preservatives, products preserved using preservatives found in nature.
- Contains no parabens, propylene glycol, petroleum products
- Each face care line contains the complete skin regiment: cleanser, toner, moisturizer, mask, treatment.
- Made in Canada and all ingredients come from Canadian sources.
- In a market comparison of other high-end Ayuveda skin care lines, Ayu's price point is much more affordable.
- Product packaging very user friendly and now in larger containers.
- Ingredients listing in plain English and French.
- Natural sun protection of an equivalent of SPF 15.
- Customer care team members are skin care specialists with industry experience.
Why AYU Products
Many companies claim to be 100% natural, but use synthetic preservatives or unnatural fragrances, or just market their product as being all natural. When purchasing any skin care products always be aware of the alcohol content and the harsh preservatives. Most chemical cosmetics contain alcohol (stearic acid, ceytl alcohol), which draws collagen out of the skin, and as we get older we produce less collagen, making the skin less elastic. Also, alcohol strips the skin of all the vital nutrients and minerals which can cause the skin to become dehydrated, acneic, age prematurely, and become allergic.
Why use all natural:
Important: Many chemical beauty products contain Phthalates (a large family of industrial chemicals), these are found in many body lotions, hair products and deodorants. They can be harmful to women, especially pregnant women. Phthalates have been found to cause birth defects, such as malformation of the reproductive system of male offspring. For more information please read the research done by Jane Houlian, Charlotte Brody, Bryony Schwan "Not Too Pretty: Phthalates, Beauty Products & the FDA".
Many non-natural products contain animal products such as lanolin (sheep fat from the skin), spermaceti (whale fat). Natural products have ingredients not only to treat different skin issues, but also to provide health and beauty to your skin.