Bilberries Tea Organic
Various species of Bilberry grow throughout cooler areas of North America and eastern Europe in acidic, open areas. This hearty plant loves barren terrain and looks and tastes much like common low-bush blueberries. Bilberry is a low deciduous bush with small, bright green, shortly-stalked oval leaves with serrated edges.
Bilberry has been recognized for its medicinal effects since the 12th century when women used the berries to promote good health. The leaves of non-flowering plants are used medicinally.
Ingredients: Organic Bilberry Leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.