Unbleached Lecithin Granules
- Helps Age-Related Memory Loss
- Supports a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Essential for liver health
- Excellent Source of Choline and Inositol
Ingredients: Granular soy lecithin.
Produced by the liver and an important component of the mucus layer in the large intestines, lecithin is composed of three types of fat-soluble molecules called phospholipids. These molecules are major building blocks for cell membranes and, along with cholesterol and triglyceride, help facilitate cell communication and keep cells from sticking to each other. Soybeans are rich in lecithin and are used in soy lecithin granules, a natural compound containing all the elements found naturally in cell membranes.